When selling Microsoft Dynamics CRM to potential customers, sometimes we have start from the beginning and start with the benefits of CRM in general before going into the specific benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, if you are interested this blog sums up the reasons you should choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM in 10 points
The Goal of CRM
enhanced customer satisfaction and retention, ensuring that your good reputation in the marketplace continues to grow increased value from your existing customers and reduced costs associated with supporting and servicing them, increasing your overall efficiency and reducing total cost of sales improved profitability by focusing on the most profitable customers and dealing with the unprofitable in more cost effective ways
The benefits of CRM
- Better and more relevant information, allowing the business to make informed decisions. examples are
- evaluating marketing campaigns to see how successful individual marketing campaigns are, marketing lists etc and ensuring you are using effective marketing.
- Assessing Sales, getting information on what sales make the most profit allowing you to focus on those and possible exclude other areas.
- Automation. Increased integration between in an organisation’s different software.
- communication. Better communication in an organisation.
- reduction in costs by implementing better communication, increased automation and efficiency savings
- better customer service – through better understanding of customer needs.
- Understanding you customers – Identifying which of your current customers are more profitable and which ones are less profitable and focusing more effort on the profitable customers.
- linking marketing and sales – through increased understanding of your customers needs you can create better more targeting marketing campaigns which will lead to better sales
- Cross selling – better communication increases the opportunities for cross selling within the organisation.