Although CRM 4 might have been upstaged by CRM 2011 and some of the functionality of some of the addon’s been incorporated into CRM 2011 there will still be a lot of users of CRM 4.
This is a very comprenehsive list of CRM 4 addon’s
The author has also very helpfully grouped the addon’s into groups as shown below with a small part of the list
- Big Machines for Microsoft Dynamics CRM from Big Machines – product configuration, B2B e-commerce, quoting and proposals
- Experlogix Configurator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM from Experlogix – pricing and product configuration, guided selling, quote-order-contract automation.
- CoreMotives – e-mail marketing, landing pages, web forms, website visitor tracking
- CampaignMonitor for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 from Applications A/S – integrated e-mail marketing
- ExactTarget for Microsoft Dynamics CRM from ExactTarget – e-mail marketing, profile and subscription management, dynamic content, landing pages, analytics
- Email2CRM from CRM Innovation – integrated email messaging and web analytics
- eCampaign from MyCRM – extends the campaign management and improves the email marketing functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- CCUBED from Zero2TenCRM – integrates Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Constant Contact
- GatorMail from Communigator – integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM with GatorMail
- SalesFUSION – e-mail marketing, web analytics, lead scoring and routing, landing pages, social media integration, adword tracking, online chat, campaign reporting and dashboards
- Event2CRM – hosted application that provides event planning, promotion and tracking features from within Dynamics CRM
- CRM Forms Reporter – useful Word 2007/2010 add-on that turns a customization.xml file into a Word document describing forms, sections, fields and picklist options. More user-oriented that the CRM Documentation Generator.
- CRM Diagnostic Tool – simplifies turning DevErrors on/off, enabling/disabling tracing and generating a troubleshooting file for Microsoft Support.
- Stunnware Trace Log View – parses the trace log files generated by CRM making them easier to read so you can pinpoint errors more easily.
Click here to visit the Metaphorix homepage to see how Metaphorix uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV and other products and services.